Keyword

TOPIC:

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34333

by u shape washer it looks like a washer but with a chunk missing from it and 3 bits that stick out on the inside of it

E-clip?

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: wondermatty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34334

That's the one lol

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34336

If the E clip is sliding along the axle, it must be either the wrong size or knackered. It should sit tightly in a groove on the axle. Sounds like you need new ones.

Re the wheel falling off. If the nyloc nut is in good condition, then it may be possible that the hex hub (this thing):

...is spinning on the axle causing the nut to undo itself. Check the splines on the inside of the hex and the corresponding ones on the axle. If either are worn, replace the part.

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34337

thanks and I got a sneaking feeling its the hex hub.

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34351

well had it looked at and its defo the hexnut everything else is fine, also turns out I was putting the engine in the wrong position out of the 2 (bloke in shop did the same first time )which I think with the hexnut was spinning the wheel so it undid itself.

need help with Mad Fighter 8 years 11 months ago #34410

well after a few tries I have brought new tires for back tho now I have a problem with the front tyres coming off the wheels and no matter what I do they wont sop on (even used no more nails lol) so my question is this, anyone got any recommendations or is there a way to change the front wheels so I can use more than just bearing wheels

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.