Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 3 days ago #37977

I thought instead of starting another thread I'd just ask here.
I just got my Tamiya 50305 CVA short shock set for the rear of my Striker. The thing Im having trouble with is the length of the rods.
There are two sets. 2 black ones and 2 silver. The black are longer. Im not sure which ones to use. I have done a few searches but can;t find anything. The instructions say the shorter silver ones are for the rear of the Supershot, Bigwig and fox. The black longer for Boomerang falcon and fox (front).
There are also 2 different set of springs of different tension. 2 hard and 2 softer ones. It says 2 harder ones are for the rear for the Fox, Bigwig ,Boomerand and Blackfoot, while the softer springs are for the front of the Supershot, Boomerang,Falcon and Blackfoot.
If anyone knows which damper rods and springs I should use for the Striker, I'd greatly appreciate the guidance. I'll still be doing some searches. Just a little confused .
Thanks again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by J.Harv.

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 3 days ago #37979

I think you can change the topic title, and make it Striker damper question or something.
Dont the hopup damper get mentioned in the manual?

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 3 days ago #37980

Maybe change your username as well so no random people are tempted to put it on a spam list. ;)

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 3 days ago #37983

I think you can change the topic title, and make it Striker damper question or something.
Dont the hopup damper get mentioned in the manual?

Thanks!
Doh! There I go again not reading the manual.
I really didn't think the Striker manual would have had instructions for the CVAs in there. But it does.! Silver rods it is.
It just doesn't tell me which spring to use.

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 3 days ago #37984

Maybe change your username as well so no random people are tempted to put it on a spam list. ;)

I have been trying since I signed up. I don't know why my email popped up as my user name. I have tried to edit it in my profile but I can't find anything to change the user name.

Last edit: by J.Harv.

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 2 days ago #37985

I have been trying since I signed up. I don't know why my email popped up as my user name. I have tried to edit it in my profile but I can't find anything to change the user name.

You can not change username yourself, but you can reply to the PM I sent you a couple of days ago :-)
You find your PMs here: Top menu: Members -> Personal Messages.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Tamiya Striker Backwards throttle! 8 years 2 days ago #37986

You can not change username yourself, but you can reply to the PM I sent you a couple of days ago :-)
You find your PMs here: Top menu: Members -> Personal Messages.

Thank you. PM sent.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.