Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40123

The Bad: Not Tamiya.
The Good: Price but not that good because you can find XB series on that price Range (170€), also battery and charger are both basically garbage... Luckily for me, had decent Batteries from Heng Long tanks(!) and a charger someone got for a kyosho boat. The car basically is a TT01 upgraded chassis with both ball bearings and a metal shaft for the price of just a basic TT01 :whistle: (not bad when it's the everything you have) Because, yes, a year and a quarter ago (may of 2015) had to go URGENTLY to hospital and the DeadBeat of a Tenant I had just kicked me out discarding all my everything, now I'm fine and willing to use all my life to make his miserable :evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40125

:y: fais toi plaisir. That will be fine if you could post some picts :P

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40134

Here, found another bad Thing, because nobody sanded the pc from inside, a good deal of Camel Yellow paint from front bumper became flaked. (For Jeebu's sake, I painted PC bodies that stood better with just average paints, yes, the trick is sanding the inside)

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: insert images full size

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40135

:y: Nice Quattro Dash

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40154

yesterday lost my 4th bodyclip, that's 4 too much! well, ordered both 8 more (that actually were 9!) and found the system to stop losing them, an Ashtray like the ones Mcdonalds used to give plus a cheap dollar store magnet glued under it, clips just get stuck there... :P

Last edit: by Dash_Crash.

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40156

I ordered a small time ago 100 beta clips for a vert cheap price on evilbay.

Got a Carisma M40s 7 years 7 months ago #40157

;) a rilsan strip on each body clip help very much too

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.