Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 7 months ago #30610

Well.... I have these two, near mint condition, gearbox halves. Only one is a SRB Mk2 half, and the other is a Super Champ half.

I would prefer to trade the Super Champ half for a matching, good condition, SRB Mk2 half. I would also consider the other way around.

Tom
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 7 months ago #31000

bumpibump B)

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 6 months ago #31405

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Last edit: by AndyAus.

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 6 months ago #31406

That is a weird gear box, Andy.

Too bad the pictures are so small. But thats probably intentionally, as they have large holes for the rear A-arm mounts and holes for the upper deck posts, like on a Super Champ, but still are mk1 gear box halves. I will not proclaim that I'm all-knowing in the SRB/SC gear box department, but I have seen my share of boxes, and there were AFAIK no SC boxes made on the mk1 castings. So conclusion: this one is a SRB mk1 gear box, DIY modified to fit a Super Champ.

Actually I'm not in desperate "need" of a gear box, as I still have a couple of complete ones in my parts bins. I really just want to have this set complete, instead of having two different types of halves.

I'll just keep "bumping" this thread, and maybe someday someone with one of the correct halves shows up, and me or him could have a complete pair.

I would definately trade for other SRB parts as well, like a lid for the radio box or various front suspension parts. I'm actually looking for a good set of mk1 front shock towers.

I will also, of course, use it as a part trade for various more expensive hop up parts like vintage red Kyosho 1/8 shocks, CRP (or other) cage/nerf bars, CRP (or other) monoshock unit.

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 4 weeks ago #33875

I would contact the seller and ask him to post direct and not with that stupid global shipping! An offer would probably be on the cards :)

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 4 weeks ago #33877

You looking for MKI gearbox cases Andy?

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 4 weeks ago #33879

That's a Mk. 1 half, Andy. The two odd halves I have for trade are Mk. 2 and Super Champ.

Tom

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 4 weeks ago #33880

That's a Mk. 1 half, Andy. The two odd halves I have for trade are Mk. 2 and Super Champ.

Tom

Oops I completely missed the mk1 tell :blush: :laugh:

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 9 years 4 weeks ago #33884

:lol:

SRB mk2 & Super Champ gearbox halves 8 years 11 months ago #34340

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.