Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32444

hi there, new to this site. i have a collection of tams that im going through, i was wondering what people think my new in box 1st edition p34 tyrrell is worth. thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32445

Welcome Dean, We all like to see member's collection. ;)

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32446

im selling some off, got rid of a few already, black lambo, honda f2, green porsche, martini porsche which i have another one coming up for sale soon i think. tyrrell is the next looking for a new home :P

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32447

Make a new topic if you want to sell some tam

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32448

I'm guessing the one on eBay at the moment (1,000 GBP BIN, 11 days left to run previously up at 1,300 GBP BIN)?

You might have more luck with bigger/better photos, I also suggest you take a look at your text, in particular capitalisation, spelling, use of full sentences, use of whitespace ... and, TBH, dialling back the apparent arrogance. I've not reason not to believe you're a stand up guy, but that's not how you come across in that listing. I'm not in the market for your car, but if I was, I've got to say I think I'd wait for another one to come along.

You can take that how you will, but believe me when I say it's meant as constructive criticism, in fact this is the third time I've rewritten this reply, it's as gentle as it's going to get :)

Moving on to your price, Looking at eBay's completed listings (it really is the only source for transparent pricing information :sick: ), a vintage body kit went for c.220+, and a part built, complete car with (faded) box went for 150, I've seen some built examples go for up to 250 in the past but that really is exceptional, 70 is all some examples realise.

Bearing that in mind, and the fact your kit is not pristine, I have to say I see your price as being more than twice what it's worth: 1,000 GBP is pure fantasy IMO. If someone genuinely offered you 800 GBP for it you should have bitten their hand off, metaphorically speaking. I would think a far more realistic asking price would be 450 to 500 GBP.

:)

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32449

your allowed your say on this, that is what you think and i am not offended one bit. i have already seen the items your talking about, you can buy new shell kits from japan. i know this as my dad lives there and the easy to buy. as for the car with the faded box....this kit might all be there but will never be new. as with any collectable item if its new and not used then its worth alot more. i deal in a great deal of items and tams. you value my tyrrell at 500 a guy i sell to in manchester values it at 1000 but he wants to collect the porsche kits 1st. everyone has different views on kits.

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32450

HI!... I honestly wouldn't pay more than $500(CAN) for a shelf queen quality P38. I know a bit something about shelf queens. lol.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32453

Sheesh H.P give the shelves a dust :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32466

HI!... Ya I know they are pretty dusty right now. Sanding drywall in the next room. Even with the door closed it still seeps in. :(

tam tyrrell 9 years 4 months ago #32472

:laugh: Dust makes older :lol: :silly:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.