Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 6 months ago #35706

I just got word from Nathaneal that eBay have shut down repro decal seller MCI racing. However, they are still up and running from their website:

mciracing.ca/

The website have lower prices and a much larger selection that they had on eBay, anyway.

Just had to put the word out, to prevent panic when people realize they're no longer on eBay ;-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re:eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 6 months ago #35709

Kind of was to be expected, hope they wont be getting him on other front's. He has quite an usable collection for getting things/bodies back in shape.
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Re:eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 6 months ago #35710

thanks for the link Tommie
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 6 months ago #35772

Just a quick follow up to this, I got an email about this over the weekend:

Hello,

We just wanted to take a minute to Thank You for your business in the past. We hope that you had a pleasurable buying experience with us. Unfortunately, due to rising costs and restricted selling features we will no longer be selling on Ebay. However, we do have a full functioning website where you can continue to purchase our products. The advantages of the website are that we offer a wider selection of decals and cheaper shipping costs with all the securities of purchasing through PayPal. Through the website we can also offer better communication with our customers as well as offering a full range of custom printing options. Check us out at:

www.mciracing.ca

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you and continued business in the future

also, feel free to come find us on facebook and let us know what we can do for you

"rising costs and restricted selling features"? ;)

Re:eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 5 months ago #35976

Just a quick follow up to this, I got an email about this over the weekend:

Hello,

We just wanted to take a minute to Thank You for your business in the past. We hope that you had a pleasurable buying experience with us. Unfortunately, due to rising costs and restricted selling features we will no longer be selling on Ebay. However, we do have a full functioning website where you can continue to purchase our products. The advantages of the website are that we offer a wider selection of decals and cheaper shipping costs with all the securities of purchasing through PayPal. Through the website we can also offer better communication with our customers as well as offering a full range of custom printing options. Check us out at:

www.mciracing.ca

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you and continued business in the future

also, feel free to come find us on facebook and let us know what we can do for you

"rising costs and restricted selling features"? ;)

Yeah eBay being a bunch of douche bags!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay shuts down MCI-racing 8 years 2 weeks ago #37562

I've got several sets from them & they're the next best thing to the originals. I scored a disc off Tamiya Australia & can print any of the decal sets, manuals & promotional content on the disc. They're OK for dressing up a used RC vehicle but IMHO not good enough for a shelf queen & decals from these guys are. :y:
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, TommieG

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.