Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

how unsubcibe 8 years 11 months ago #34171

hello,

i was serching for the book of my old falcon tamyia, that i lost, for give it completed to a friend.
i hope that subscribe here hepl me to found it, but in fact, i've finaly uderstand that i must to buy it…

now there is no used to let my adress here, and i don't found how i can unsubcibe from here, can you hepl me? thanck you

sory for my english :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

how unsubcibe 8 years 11 months ago #34172

message sent.

Why unsubscribe? loads to read here, even without the manuals. ;)

how unsubcibe 8 years 11 months ago #34173

because i don't read eseyly english, too difficult to understand al is writen here, i'll certenly never drive agin a rc car because all my free time is spend in role playing game and wargame miniatures gamming. no time for here

and i rather to erase my adresse to keep mail box clean, and it's really difficult today!

Last edit: by tioriri.

how unsubcibe 8 years 11 months ago #34180

because i don't read eseyly english, too difficult to understand al is writen here, i'll certenly never drive agin a rc car because all my free time is spend in role playing game and wargame miniatures gamming. no time for here

and i rather to erase my adresse to keep mail box clean, and it's really difficult today!

You have now been disabled as a user of this site. :)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

how unsubcibe 8 years 11 months ago #34224

bad hair day

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.