Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35662

Hi everyone, new member here! Look forward to getting to know everyone and contribute what I can. I'm an avid Tamiya fan, have been since Dad brought home a Hornet back in 1980-something. Still have that car and have slowly been collecting and restoring all the cars I used to drool over when I was a kid. It's become an addiction...

Forgive the crappy cell phone pics...

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35663

Current projects are an original Thundershot I'm in the final stages of restoring, a new build of a Hot Shot 2 (forgot pics), and a well worn Terra Scorcher I just started on. Will post more of these in the appropriate forum.

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35664

Welcome Rotodriver!
From what you write, and your pictures, you fit in here nicely together with the rest of us having the addiction :laugh:

And I like your collection, some of my favourites like the two "shots, and the two Bigwigs! :y:

I hope to see your future restorations documented in these forums ! :)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35665

Current projects are an original Thundershot I'm in the final stages of restoring, a new build of a Hot Shot 2 (forgot pics), and a well worn Terra Scorcher I just started on. Will post more of these in the appropriate forum.

Looks like great projects!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35666

Welcome on board :) Like Lars I'm a fan of the Hotshots so will look with special interest for those build's but love a good rebuild thread all the same :laugh: Cheers Andy.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35671

welcome rotodriver. You have here a nice collection :y:

Hello from BC! 8 years 6 months ago #35675

Welcome on board chap :) :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.