Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 8 years 1 month ago #36678

:laugh: your deck area is bigger than my home.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 8 years 1 month ago #36686

Looking through the tread I realized that I hadn't posted a pic of the deck area as it stands today, I still need to add the step to the grass and the reflected ceiling on the veranda but I'm getting to it :lol: I have finally decided on the finish for the workshop wall & I'm getting to that too :lol:
...]

I think you borrowed a (Real) Estate Agents lens there ;)

My workshop 8 years 1 month ago #36687

Looking through the tread I realized that I hadn't posted a pic of the deck area as it stands today, I still need to add the step to the grass and the reflected ceiling on the veranda but I'm getting to it :lol: I have finally decided on the finish for the workshop wall & I'm getting to that too :lol:
...]

I think you borrowed a (Real) Estate Agents lens there ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah it's the panorama feature on my galaxy, the deck is only 9mtrs across :whistle:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My workshop 8 years 1 month ago #36967

Today was definitely "Happy Wife, Happy Life" day + massive brownie points for me :laugh: My Wife run's Personal Fitness training sessions in our front car garage and has been asking me to keep an eye out for some shelving for around 12mths. Well finally some came up :) These have been sitting for some time waiting for a new home, Mine now :y: Anyway loaded them up during the week and got them home, After a trip to a few camping stores today we came home, stripped, split, cleaned, reassembled & installed them ;) Needless to say she is very happy with them. :lol:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My workshop 8 years 1 month ago #36971

"Happy Wife, Happy Life" day + massive brownie points

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 7 years 8 months ago #39446

So another thing ticked off my to do list :) It had been bugging me that these pictures always ended up crooked and unfinished :( Today I pulled out the saw bench (dust extractor, drop saw, planer :laugh: ) and made a frame for them B)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Manotas, stingray-63

My workshop 7 years 8 months ago #39608

I like the symbolism! :laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My workshop 7 years 8 months ago #39609

I like the symbolism! :laugh:

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 7 years 1 month ago #42268

Haven't had an opportunity to do any rc lately :blink: Had a nice relaxing ride picking things up this morning, one of which was a solar powered extraction fan for the storage box on our camper trailer :y: I notice a condensation problem leading to damp ropes and that funky wet smell :sick: These are recommended for boats, caravans and anything else that stays closed for long periods :) It has a 100mm fan with an external ss cover that is 200mm, This beast can push 680 cu ft of air per hr :woohoo:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: poebe

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 7 years 1 month ago #42270

:) that's a very interesting fan. And powerfull :y:

Last edit: by stingray-63.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.