Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Team Associated RC10 DS #2 10 years 3 months ago #26991

HI!... I just picked up another RC10 DS a few weeks ago. Bought this mostly for the new Mustang body it had to complete my other RC10 DS I'm restoring. These bodies are almost impossible to find and when you do they are a small fortune. Here's a few pics :

The seller threw in a entire 2nd set of wheels/tires and these super rare GPM billet aluminum rear "A" arms.

He also gave me another NIP body that apparently is also very rare. It's made by PROTOform. It's a Aurora GTS-1. Made for the RC10 DS chassis. Even has "DS" formed into the body above the windshield.

Since it didn't come with any decals or instructions, I've decided to go with a Hotwheels theme like this :

I've already ordered the Hotwheel decals and found a few others I need in my stash. Going to have to search for the others. Should be a interesting project.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Team Associated RC10 DS #2 10 years 3 months ago #26992

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Team Associated RC10 DS #2 10 years 3 months ago #26997

:woohoo: pretty rare hotwheeles deco. It will be great. :y: :y: :y:

Team Associated RC10 DS #2 4 years 10 months ago #55601

Wow how did I miss this great car and that clear body I want one for my DS very nice.....

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.