Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 10 months ago #38964

I can access it from this standard link: tamiyabase.com/...rcher.html

What URL is failing for you? (or where do you click)

-Lars

I can't acess my "mostly mk.1 Scorcher" thread, I know it's still there as I can see it in various forum pages e.g. tamiyabase.com/...tstart=140 - but it directs to tamiyabase.com/...rcher.html & I keep seeing an error message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Your link is a totally different thread ...

my first link ( tamiyabase.com/...tstart=140 ) shows the thread as #3 on the list.

Clicking on any of the 5 links that I'd expect to link to some point in the thread (e.g. my 2nd link tamiyabase.com/...rcher.html ) results in that error message.

:(

Similar issue with another old thread of mine "Another 58024 Sand Rover Resto" ... I know the thread still exists because I can see it if I search on the title (e.g. tamiyabase.com/...date=all/b] ) or various keywords - but clicking on any link so produced just takes me to a list of htreads in the "Vintage Tamiya original build or restoration" section, where the thread itself is not shown :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 10 months ago #38965

Similar issue with another old thread of mine "Another 58024 Sand Rover Resto" ... I know the thread still exists because I can see it if I search on the title (e.g. tamiyabase.com/...date=all/b] ) or various keywords - but clicking on any link so produced just takes me to a list of htreads in the "Vintage Tamiya original build or restoration" section, where the thread itself is not shown :huh:

Sorted, I think.. ?
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 10 months ago #38968

Sorted, I think.. ?

Thank you :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 10 months ago #38992

Trying to post a wanted ad in the trades section - but get an error message

"Message
You do not have the right to write in all categories"

Ditto for sales.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 10 months ago #38994

Try again now. :)

Trying to post a wanted ad in the trades section - but get an error message

"Message
You do not have the right to write in all categories"

Ditto for sales.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 8 months ago #39786

I've noticed over the last couple of day's, While i'm logged in, that it doesn't show up or other members that are online ?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 8 months ago #39793

It looks good to me, Andy:

Have you tried emptying your browsers cache?
Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 8 months ago #39856

I am offline.....

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 8 months ago #39858

Not to me..?

I am offline.....

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 7 years 8 months ago #39860

:) yes and no member online. There is no matter but I don't know who is here.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.