Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #31888

Also some pages are randomly & chronically slow this morning (it's not my connection, the speed here is as "good" as it ever is :whistle:, plus other sites are ok), for example there was 3-4 minutes between clicking sumbit & the page refreshing for that last post, had the same thing on the splash page earlier too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #31890

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

I can't access the "Tamiya Inc is coming down on repro decal sellers" thread (on page 5 of the "anything goes" section, the link is tamiyabase.com/...llers.html which looks ok, but it takes me to page 3 of the "anything goes" section, not the thread itself :huh:

Thanks, this is sorted now.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #31891

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

Must be bbcode related then. :huh:

The issue is that Ebay changed their API, and Kunena has not updated their software accordingly.

Kunena has allegedly fixed the ebay widget problem and the fix will be available in their next release. No news on when that will be...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #31898

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

The issue is that Ebay changed their API, and Kunena has not updated their software accordingly.

Kunena has allegedly fixed the ebay widget problem and the fix will be available in their next release. No news on when that will be...

If all goes well, the forum will be updated with a working ebay widget this weekend.
I have not seen the solution or tested it, so I'm unsure of how it's going to work.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #31899

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

Also some pages are randomly & chronically slow this morning (it's not my connection, the speed here is as "good" as it ever is :whistle:, plus other sites are ok), for example there was 3-4 minutes between clicking sumbit & the page refreshing for that last post, had the same thing on the splash page earlier too.

I learn now that my "beloved" host, Hostgator..., has had significant issues on their servers again. This has not directly affected TamiyaBase, but it is like that there has been performance issues for the last week or so.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #32016

If all goes well, the forum will be updated with a working ebay widget this weekend.
I have not seen the solution or tested it, so I'm unsure of how it's going to work.

I guess it's still not working :(
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 4 months ago #32024

Top hit on my search (this topic itself was fourth, lol) :

www.kunena.org/...=10#160147

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 3 months ago #32189

I usually get the text "Loading BBCode editor..." right above the emoticon toolbar when I try to post.
I can't post pictures or do anything advanced when this happens.

Using Chrome on Win 7 64 bit.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 3 months ago #32210

• larbut
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner

I usually get the text "Loading BBCode editor..." right above the emoticon toolbar when I try to post.
I can't post pictures or do anything advanced when this happens.

Using Chrome on Win 7 64 bit.

Hmm, I can't replicate the problem on my PC with Chrome or Firefox. :huh:
However, this is a known issue with Kunena, and usually it has something to do with a Java conflict on the site, but that can't be the case as long as it's wotking for most users.

Try emtying the browser chache, and let me know how you do.

-Lars

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 3 months ago #32211

Hitting Ctrl+F5 fixes the problem temporarily. F5 alone does not help.
Will try to clear browser cache as well.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.