Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39882

This is my Tamiya m06 lowride pumpkin kit with slight modifications and 2 colt NSU TT bodies.. imgur.com/a/4T19N

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JohnnyRC2015.

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39883

Nice NSU mate :y: And welcome on board

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39887

Thanks ... You don't see a lot of examples of these colt NSU bodies built and they are not the best quality and lack molding into the bodies but they have good decal sheets and are really cheap to buy and I like the boxy style. I am happy how they turned out. :y:

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39888

I like the NSU too. They are fun cars like a mini corvair.

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39889

yeah not sure they were much smaller than corvairs but both rear engine and now that you mention it similar looking.... I am also working on a parma midnight pumpkin body for this chassis that will have a sinister side with a phantom driver and cool decals. to match.

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39891

:) The corvair is a big car (for the France) . Parma makes nice cars for the old tamiya. I don't know if they are all still poduced, but I know that they made the lunch, the midnight and the rough rider.
You maybe could post your picts directly on tamiyabase.

Last edit: by stingray-63.

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39897

Yeah I have a couple of parma midnight pumpkin bodies I think they still produce them but maybe they are just old stock I don't know. I tried posting pics directly but I think the files were to big.

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39905

You can use a size reducer software ;)

m06 custom 7 years 7 months ago #39916

Thats what she said lol

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.