Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 11 months ago #37902

The wise folk at Kyosho HQ have re-released the Optima buggy which is something I've always wanted. Are after a box art shelf queen new build & would trade vintage Tamiya for one. :whistle:
Hopefully some day I can get hold of two, one for the shelf & one to run. Have put the cash aside should one ever come up for sale in future.

My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 10 months ago #38889

I've got a Kyosho Optima Mid that's in exceptional condition & completely stock standard. Would part with it to help get a rere Optima either built or just a kit. Others I'd part with is a NIB Tamiya Buggy Champ kit & a Team Associated RC10 factory team buggy with rare fluorescent green chassis. Happy to supply pictures if there's any interest here.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 10 months ago #38890

;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 10 months ago #38891

Don't quite fathom your post - have you just got one or do you have one to get rid of?

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 10 months ago #38903

Don't quite fathom your post - have you just got one or do you have one to get rid of?

That would be a link to a kit for sale on eBay.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 10 months ago #38910

On the very rare occasion this time it's cheaper to get the kit in country. I've already got one kit for the shelf & would ideally like another to run as I don't have a 1/10 off-roader to use. I don't mind if it's another kit or built or even if it's box art. Provided it's in great condition & has a decent paint job.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 7 months ago #39951

The wife has kindly purchased a kit for my Xmas present so I've been collecting upgrades & spares. Are going to get as many possible so let me know please if you've got something to get rid of. I've decided to eventually get one of each of the rereleased Kyosho vehicles for the shelf & have some Tamiya shelf queens I'd be willing to trade & have cash waiting.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 7 months ago #39953

:ohmy: So you'll have to wait till Christmas for it :pinch: On the up side, Very nice of Mrs rcmadkiwi getting it for you :y:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 7 months ago #39999

:ohmy: So you'll have to wait till Christmas for it :pinch: On the up side, Very nice of Mrs rcmadkiwi getting it for you :y:

Yep, not like we haven't got a whole room full of RC creations, spares & other related equipment. After I finish my current project I have two more vehicles to sort out before they can go on the shelf. So I'd better get on with it or the Optima gets to wait & it's been really hectic at work lately. But today I recieved a package of 22 vintage old skool brushed race motors & for a pleasant surprise only 6 of them have been used. Some of them are so old I was still at school when they first came out & I'm no spring chicken. The shelf queens will look so much better with some of these fitted to them.

Re-release Kyosho Optima Wanted 7 years 7 months ago #40000

I even found a cheap Kyosho Original K04003 OPTIMA Pull Back 1/43 scale to go with its Ultima Turbo counterpart & the rest of its RC relatives on the shelf. It's a shame that they only made the two types of the littleuns & not the full set. :(

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.