We have 2635 guests and 9 members online
This is the latest work of the TRF 419 series, a pure racer of 2 belt 4WD touring car that continues evolving. Development point improves cornering speed and steering response. Revised the shape of double deck frame of carbon 2.25 mm thick & 2.0 mm upper, change the roll point. In addition, it equipped a center pitching steffener that can adjust pitching of the chassis.
• Hold the stabilizer bar around the bearings to increase the accuracy of assembly.
• In addition to the TRF-SSBB damper, the carbon damper stay for the TRF damper and the weight for the LF battery are also set.
• New front and rear stabilisers are secured with ball bearings for precise, repeatable setup changes
• Super short big bore dampers and damper stays are included. Also in the box are dedicated damper stays for separately sold TRF dampers
• A new centre pitch stiffener allows adjustment of pitch rigidity. A choice of carbon fibre part or turnbuckle is contained
• The 45g LF battery ballast weight doubles as a battery holder
• More motor mount attachment points allow you to tweak lower deck rigidity to match the surface
• Centre shaft diameter has been changed from 4mm to 5mm, for easier assembly
Report error or missing info