The TA07 has been a revelation since its first release, providing smooth and versatile drive in a single belt- driven setup. This version gets an ultra-racy release in the form of the top-spec TA07 MSX chassis, based upon the TA07 MS (Item 42326).
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• Features a choice of two new motor positions, which are slightly further rearward than Position 2 and 3 from the original TA07 PRO respectively.
• Motor and spur gear positions are reversed, improving traction under acceleration and when cornering.
• Dedicated chassis parts are used - 2mm thickness dual bridge type vertical frame, and a choice of carbon fiber or aluminum lower decks. Different combinations of upper deck part (4 total are included) are used for the different motor positions.
• TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers are standard, but stays are also included for use with longer damper set ups.
• Features the revolutionary TRF420 suspension setup, with plenty of potential for fine-tuning your car including pinpoint alterations thanks to suspension mount bushings.
• Utilizes dedicated lower bulkhead, motor mount, and servo mount components.
• Features a longer 771mm drive belt.
• Handy carry case box packaging.