XV-02 chassis at a glance:
• Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of front and rear drive balance.
• Use 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the front and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive balance bias to front and vice-versa for drive balance bias to rear.
• Features newly-designed parts such as gears, bathtub frame chassis, chassis cover, caster blocks featuring the 6-degree caster angle (XV-01 chassis: 10-degree caster angle), and bumpers with skid angles to reduce surface contact.
• The motor mount, propeller shafts, input and center shafts, and urethane bumpers have new metal parts.
• It features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center-left for optimum balance.
• Long aluminum dampers are employed at front and rear.
• A polycarbonate chassis cover with wheel well liners help prevent dirt and dust from getting inside.
• Suspension arms and front uprights are based upon the XV-01 chassis kit.
• Comes with rally block tires and wheels.