Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER 5 years 1 month ago #54097

Good Day Team
I have ordered the Tamiya Toyota Tundra High Lift as my next project. Will the PLANET T5 Remote control transmitter work in place of that specified by Tamiya please.
Its an 2.4GHz 5channel transmitter and 2.4GHz 6channel receiver. Many thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER 5 years 1 month ago #54099

Any multi channel Transmitter & receiver combo will be fine, As long as can run standard servo's (so not a micro aero type) Keep in mind that you will want to get a shift gate for it too :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER 5 years 1 month ago #54100

Depends on whether or not you are using the MFC-02 with it. You can still use a 2.4GHz transmitter, but something with mechanical trims works best to access all the functions. If your radio is VERY programmable, you may be able to achieve most of the functions with another type of radio. If you are not using the MFC, you can use pretty much any transmitter with at least 3 channels. Programmable end points are important for the transmission.

Update: I took a look at that transmitter. It should work fine with the MFC-02, but you'll have a problem with the throttle. The transmitter is designed for airplanes so the left stick (throttle) will not be spring loaded to center. You'll have to do some modification to make it work.

Last edit: by blakbird.

TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER 5 years 1 month ago #54108

Thank you to Andy Aus and Blackbird for their reply and recommendations.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.