Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Acoms AS12 Reciever and Servo - Servos stop working 4 years 4 months ago #57690

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is an issue anyone here has experienced before but its worth a little ask.

My TL01 for a couple of months has been suffering servo failure, I kept replacing the servos and it just kept happening. I installed them correctly and I don't see why they were breaking, but then I thought maybe the Receiver was faulty.. has anyone had a faulty Receiver which has just stopped servos working properly after just one little test drive after I install a servo?

I've been using mostly AS12 servos as I like to keep as many things as I can brand specific but a few random servos have gone on due to financial issues at the time.

So anyone...any help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Acoms AS12 Reciever and Servo - Servos stop working 4 years 4 months ago #57691

Does the rx have bec? I assume it has. Maybe its stopped reducing voltage and is outputting battery voltage to the servo.

Acoms AS12 Reciever and Servo - Servos stop working 4 years 4 months ago #57692

I had several Rx matters but with hitec ones. Are you using msc or Esc? Like said Graeme, Rx should send more than 6v.

Acoms AS12 Reciever and Servo - Servos stop working 4 years 4 months ago #57697

Agreed with the other guys. If you are using a "normal" servo rated for 4.8V-6.0V and it is getting power directly from the battery, it will fry the servo in short order. Use an electrical tester to check the voltage coming out of your receiver. What electronics are you using?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.