Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67554

HiWill the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet if I purchase the Hotshot E part triangle hub? My concern was the axle maybe a different length.Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67555

Yes it should.

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67558

Thanks for reply.
Another member has told me, whilst they would fit the axle is too long.
Alternative  is to purchase Nova wheels / adapter and fit the Hotshot tyres to them.

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67561

Just use spacers between the wheel and the wheelnut to take up the extran length of the axle.
4mm washers or a piece of 6x4mm tube should work. Also a M5 nut can be used as a spacer.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67562

👍

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67563

You can use a 850 bearing to

Will the Tamiya Hotshot Rear Wheels fit the Tamiya Hornet 2 years 9 months ago #67565

😎

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.