Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Top Force Gear Box Issue 2 years 4 weeks ago #70885

Good Day All
Could use some help please.
I'm sure that I had a "stupid attack" while building this buggy!
While the car is stationary...
..If I manually turn the FR wheel FORWARD the FL turns Backward and the propeller shaft doesn't turn at all, to the rear wheel
.. turning the FR BACKWARD - The REAR wheels turn Backwards, the RF wheel WANTS to turn FORWARD but is NOT really engaged

.. Turning the RR wheel FORWARD - the prop. shaft IS engaged (turning BOTH FRONT wheels, but the LR turns BACKWARDS
Not sure what is wrong!......Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Thank you.
-mr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Top Force Gear Box Issue 2 years 4 weeks ago #70887

Control your sliping front diff and maybe you have a one way wich allows free front wheeles when you're not motorised.

Top Force Gear Box Issue 2 years 4 weeks ago #70890

SR-63
thanks much for your input...I'm gonna check it out when I return home
tx again

Top Force Gear Box Issue 2 years 3 weeks ago #70927

Sounds like normal behavior for a differential to me.  Left and right wheels should turn opposite directions when the motor is stopped.  The Top Force doesn't have a center differential, so sometimes rotating the wheels will backdrive the motor and make front and rear rotate the same direction.  To make sure everything is right, just power on the motor.  If everything is rotating the same direction under power, you are good.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.