Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 7 months ago #40044

Hi forum,

I just found my Tamiya Super Champ in the cellar which I had as I was young.
I want to bring the car back to live.

Unfortunately the rear bumper is broken. I probably also need a new battery and some other parts.
Where do I start ? Do I only find those parts on ebay ?

Regards
Volker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 7 months ago #40045

Welcome Volker. The bay is a good way to begin. But you can find in several online shop like tamico or stellamodels.

Re:Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 7 months ago #40047

Depending on where you are located, Seidel and Tamico are good sources for parts in EU.

Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 7 months ago #40056

You've been given a bit of a bum steer there - although many of the vintage Super Champ parts are interchangeable with the re-release Fighting Buggy, some parts (especially around the rear suspension) are not - and the rear bumper is definitely one of them.

Take a look at the Fighting Buggy manual ( www.tamiyausa.c...2014-84389 & click on the "manual" link - and compare the parts to your vintage car.

:)

Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 7 months ago #40067

I've got a complete & restored Super Champ I want to get rid of. Plus a NIB Buggy Champ kit with another box art body set from a XB pack. There's also the full collection of all the aluminium upgrades for this type of chassis. Was going to do a custom build with the kit & have the box art option but life got in the way.
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

Tamiya Super Champ parts 7 years 6 months ago #40747

can you msg me. im interested in the nib buggy champ.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.