Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 8 years 3 weeks ago #37489

Just before Easter this turned up in the post via eBay & for much less than what I was ready to spend. The daft aluminium wing has since been replaced by the original, the buggy was done by a collector & is absolutely flawless. I've finally popped that cherry & have a re-released Tamiya.

My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut. Reason: inserted the images

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 8 years 3 weeks ago #37496

Good call to replace that wing with the original one. :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 6 years 9 months ago #44878

Good call to replace that wing with the original one. :y:

Yeah it's pretty hideous with that wing fitted on that buggy but the original came with it it any way. I had to get the steering linkages because it didn't come with any of those parts & now it just needs electrics to make it ready to use. It looks pretty cool on the shelf but after having Team Losi for so long I can't see myself keeping a Tamiya to use although the Super Hot Shot fitted with a Novak brushless combo & 2S lipo sounds cool but I'd be far too rough on it & the novelty would ware off very quickly. I certainly couldn't take it down to the local bmx track for air like I do with the 22T & 8ight E 2.0 & get away with it.

Edit. I just tried to add a bunch of pictures to this post but can't see them once posted. Am I doing anything wrong or is it because I'm not a paid up member?

Thanks guys, missed the insert step as this is usually automatic elsewhere but easy to do.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 6 years 9 months ago #44879

Click the attachments button then click the add files button, once you have added files you then need to insert them into your post.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 6 years 9 months ago #44896

Like Andy says. And, there are no paid membership here, it's all Free :) :y:

Click the attachments button then click the add files button, once you have added files you then need to insert them into your post.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: mongoose1983

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 6 years 9 months ago #44906

Edit. I just tried to add a bunch of pictures to this post but can't see them once posted. Am I doing anything wrong or is it because I'm not a paid up member?

Does the filename show up in green (after a few seconds) showing each image has uploaded ok, or does the text "file upload failed" appear (not very obviously) in grey?

Could be something to do with file size ...

:)

eBay find - Super Hotshot 2012 shelf queen. 6 years 9 months ago #44969

He's a bit slow but he gets there in the end. lol

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.