Keyword

TOPIC:

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47043

Thanks. I am alraedy searching these spares :p

Hope you find it cheaper, mine was an instant impulse buy :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47044

:D prices fridged me :(

Last edit: by stingray-63.

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47046

They frightened me too, so i had quite a few beers and then buying them was easy haha :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47056

For anyone wanting to see the build these are to be used on please feel free to click on the link below :) :y: tamiyabase.com/...rt=0#47012

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47161

Finally some front shocks from china :silly:
Can finish the hopper front end at last tamiyabase.com/...bits#47012

Attachments:

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47163

Yepaaaa.....

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47168

Yepaaaa.....

Ive already built it up but forgot to take pics ffs :cry: :cry: :cry: so stripped it back down to do again haha
It looked rather good :) :) :)
A sneak preview, i took one pic at the end :y:

Attachments:

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47170

Awesome! I have to do a similar chassis. It is too cool. And the body? Wich color? Gun metal? Gloss black???

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47171

Awesome! I have to do a similar chassis. It is too cool. And the body? Wich color? Gun metal? Gloss black???

Ford Electric Orange, used of Ford Focus ST (2005-11) will make the Kyosho Scorpion 2014 chrome wheels stand out nicely i think :)

"Electric Orange is unique to the new Focus ST . The colour, bright and rich at the same time, comes from a special four-coat layer paint technology. Where cars typically have two layers -- colour and clear coat -- Electric Orange consists of four: the orange colour, a clear coat, a third "effect" coat that is comprised of more minerals than regular metallic paints, and finally a second clear coat to complete the process and add a deeper tone."

Looks like my painting skills might be tested, already had the paint (in aerosol cans) made up at my local automotive paint shop, five cans in total, plasticiser, white primer, undercoat, topcoat an clearcoat (clearcoat used after undercoat and topcoat, as above) :dry: :unsure: :dry: :unsure:

Looks like this below :)
Attachments:

yayyyy :-) 6 years 3 months ago #47172

I love it

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.