Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

OMG they killed the Bruiser 5 years 7 months ago #51917

I was really not that impressed with the full size build to be honest, its really just a bunch of vinyl graphics and some bolted on bits on a new stock Toyota pickup. It's not like they built a full size Wild Willy on a VW chassis ( as crazy as that seemed :ohmy: ), that build was a lot of work I imagine, this one just looks like a quick weekend slap up job.

How about this one?
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: oldwilly, goldfish999, Mark-013

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:OMG they killed the Bruiser 5 years 7 months ago #51976

At least there will be a more affordable Toyota body available for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:OMG they killed the Bruiser 5 years 7 months ago #51985

Hi Blackbird!
Yes I did like that one, it really looks the part! :)

OK the wheel and tire combo is a bit small and the lift a bit short but.....it's right otherwise, it has the little cap on the back and the correct bumpers not just some bumper tube stickers :) I wonder what ever happened to this truck?
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Re:OMG they killed the Bruiser 5 years 7 months ago #51986

Hi Blackbird!
OK the wheel and tire combo is a bit small and the lift a bit short but.....it's right otherwise, it has the little cap on the back and the correct bumpers not just some bumper tube stickers :) I wonder what ever happened to this truck?

It was built by a fan, not by Tamiya so I assume he is still driving it around somewhere.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.