Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY 5 years 3 months ago #53678

Morning all. I bought my son a brand new Lunchbox for Christmas which he absolutely loves. Anyway, I found an advert on here last night for another one for sale for £25, not too far from my house so I drove over to see what it was like. Needs a few little bits, new servo saver, sunroof and transmitter but for £25 it’s an absolute steal. Anyway, the guy had a Stadium Thunder there which needed a new front damper, servo saver and a transmitter but it had the sport tuned motor and a Tamiya battery pack inside. He said I could have them both for £30. Looked in my wallet and only had £27. So... He took £27 for both cars and their boxes with extra servos and parts inside!? Anyone any experience with the Stadium Thunder? What’s it like? It seems to have a manual speed controller inside. Should I swap it out for a new esc? Hopefully won’t take much to get them up and running again.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY 5 years 3 months ago #53680

nice score, both great cars to run. I would recommend to get two quicrun 1060 esc (waterproof) and one or two flysky GT3E handsets and extra receiver from hobbyking UK store.
The rear tires of the Stadium truck will wear fast those can be replaced with some with better profile from proline. Servo saver get some kimbroughs om ebay.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.