Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73789

Wow - nice collection of motors .

I'd love to find a pink Acto Power for my Dyna Blaster build. 

Thanks, I think these best represent what Tamiya had to offer from 1980 through 1993. I wasn't really planning to go into the 90s really, but the TRF Tuned is such a cool motor!

As for the Acto Power, would you like me to reach out to the person I was able to get several of these motors from? He may have some left in his collection. I know for sure he has some Special Event pink Actos, if you wouldn't mind no sticker or slapping on a sticker from MCI?
IG_tamiyaddiction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GToddC5.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73792

That R91CP is one of my favorite box tops of all time. I had the rereleased kit and was never fortunate enough to have the original. Well done. Do you plan to build or shelve it?
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73805

Got a nice set of tires and rims from HPI and the hop up cooling head for the motor. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mirrorman, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73807

Roohhh awesome. 

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73809

As usual for me the head won't work until I find the center button if one exists....

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73812

1972 LeMans GT Jim
This will be a build , for sure . Such a great looking car. 

The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Last edit: by mirrorman.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73814

Thanks, I think these best represent what Tamiya had to offer from 1980 through 1993. I wasn't really planning to go into the 90s really, but the TRF Tuned is such a cool motor!

As for the Acto Power, would you like me to reach out to the person I was able to get several of these motors from? He may have some left in his collection. I know for sure he has some Special Event pink Actos, if you wouldn't mind no sticker or slapping on a sticker from MCI?

That would be great - I don't mind a plain pink Pink Actos.  
I'm in Australia - 
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73817

👍👍

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73822

That would be great - I don't mind a plain pink Pink Actos.  
I'm in Australia - 

OK - he's in the UK. Not cheap either, but he's got the goods. From the looks of it, he's unloading his collection. I actually just wrapped up a deal on a ADSPEC Plus that I should be showing off next week if shipping goes well :)

ALSO, today I received a sweet little Super Hornet shelf queen from the Bay that I couldn't resist  - Pics incoming!
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 2 months ago #73823

And here's the Super Hornet that just arrived. The wheels are wrong, the decals are wrong (but I love the Hornet livery!) but it's nothing I can't work with. It has zero signs of use, and a great little motor installed. What's funny is that I didn't plan to represent motors or older kits (to include re-res) past the First 100 timeframe, but plans be damned I picked up that 1993 TRF Tuned recently and then this #58124 released in 1993 begged me to give it a new home:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.