Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47624

I like it! Alrough I ordered a 84399 but received the 47321.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Purple_rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47633

Quite happy with this little delivery delivery, a mixture of Tamiya and Kyosho
Not sure if the lunchbox body is worth bothering with, but we shall see :)

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47634

Nice projects Alan.
You'll have work on the lunchy body. A good costic soda bath should be good for it. You miss some spares on the nissan. And another grasshopper???
Beautifull gifts buddy.
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47697

Finally got round to working my way through the remaining packages, very happy with this one, came with a few spare parts a good selection of manual n paper work and even some paint :y: :) :) :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by goldfish999.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47700

:woohoo: This FOX looks very pretty. And the gold on rims is still shiny. Congrats Alan. :y: Nice score!

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47701

Very nice Fox there mate!

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47703

Alan, be sure that this one is full vintage resistors, rear white shocks post, decals ,dogbones front tires are the proof of it.
be carefull the front suspension is fragile. And you have now to end it perfect to mount bearings if not mounted yet and find the rare antiroll bar :p
Attachments:

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47704

Alan, be sure that this one is full vintage resistors, rear white shocks post, decals ,dogbones front tires are the proof of it.
be carefull the front suspension is fragile. And you have now to end it perfect to mount bearings if not mounted yet and find the rare antiroll bar :p

I’ve emailed you pics of what you’ve mentioned Flo, all looks in order to me :) It already has all bearings fitted :y:
You know me and my love for sway bars Flo, did not know they did one, so if anyone knows the where abouts of one please let me know, I so need one now I know it exists

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47705

Good luck.... there are no bearing in front wheeles. 4 5x11x4 in the front rims. ;)
It is new. And too nice. The body is brick red and nicer in blue but keep it on the shelf. Or only very soft run. And the radio gears + hump pack are good dated. A very good find

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 3 months ago #47706

It is my favourite so far, well after my modded re-re hopper of course :)
Its from the same seller as the Celica GT Four, and that was in good condition so had high hopes for this one, and was not proved wrong :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.