Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48945

The front suspension arms of the FAV are not as wide as those in the WO. And very unfortunately Tamiya re-released the FAV with the wider WO front arms :(
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48954

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Color is different. The car is the same. Roofs are différents. Fav in abs and only an arch for the top roof of the fav, and lexan roofs for the wo. I will have a body for the fav if you want. I will receive a body for my wo. Wheeles are différents to.
Chassis is black on the wo and buff on the fav. And red parts for the wo buff for the fav. Side protections are différents to.

Cheers Flo.
I’ve started to strip the paint so I can see if it will be good enough for a full FAV restoration, if not then it’ll be a hybrid.
Flo if you got the top part of the body then yes that would be great. PM me and let me know what you want for it.
I need to get the car together enough to work out what else it needs.
Cheers Al.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48960

The body is for you buddy. ;)
I miss the .50 mg.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48961

Pms sent. ;)

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48973

Nice delivery from Martin this morning. It might just take me a bit longer to put together than Flo has taken with the Hot Shot.

Well of course I'll look forward to seeing your rebuild thread :)

Me too!
It's nice to see things that have been sitting in a box for ages actually getting rebuilt. I have a bad habit of hoarding "projects" and not getting around to doing anything with them.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48979

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Nice delivery from Martin this morning. It might just take me a bit longer to put together than Flo has taken with the Hot Shot.

Well of course I'll look forward to seeing your rebuild thread :)

Me too!
It's nice to see things that have been sitting in a box for ages actually getting rebuilt. I have a bad habit of hoarding "projects" and not getting around to doing anything with them.

Martin, this ones jumped the cue big time.
I want to clean everything up and work out what I need to complete it. But it’s all coming up good so far.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48985

Me too!

Good to know I am not the only one with this problem :laugh: Perhaps if I live to be 104...........hmmmmmm :laugh:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Last edit: by oldwilly.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48986

Me too!
It's nice to see things that have been sitting in a box for ages actually getting rebuilt. I have a bad habit of hoarding "projects" and not getting around to doing anything with them.[/quote]

Talking of which I’m looking forward to that 3D printer update hehe. Seriously thinking about one for the price you paid, just to play with.

Last edit: by Purple_rob.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48987

Martin Bell wrote:
Me too!

Talking of which I’m looking forward to that 3D printer update hehe. Seriously thinking about one for the price you paid, just to play with.[/quote]

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 years 4 weeks ago #48988

A little present to myself today :)

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.