Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56373

Very well, I will. Thanks.

.. wow, there are so many! But you also collect the brushless motors? Or just the brushed ones.

And if I asked you what motor you'd recommend for my let us say Novafox buggy, which one would it be?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by uncletom.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56375

the sport tuned to keep soft or the pink acto for the violent version :p

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56376

Couldn’t resist....

Very nice, Manotas, and it's the original! :y: :y:

Yesss, that’s why i had to have it on my collection.
The original torsion bars are all intact and all the body parts still on the sprue.
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56378

Sting. That pink Acto has 30k RPM, is that safe? I mean, the car would just flip over backwards and land on its back when pressing giving it a little gas. Wouldn't it?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56379

Sting. That pink Acto has 30k RPM, is that safe? I mean, the car would just flip over backwards and land on its back when pressing giving it a little gas. Wouldn't it?

:D yes but especially made for the 2wd buggies (in my remembers) It is violent :D :D :dry:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56386

Thanks to Uncletom.
Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56389

Very well, I will. Thanks.
.. wow, there are so many! But you also collect the brushless motors? Or just the brushed ones.

I have decided (for now) to stay away from collecting brushless motors. Because of cost and just to set some achievable (intermediate?) targets for the collection.

And if I asked you what motor you'd recommend for my let us say Novafox buggy, which one would it be?

I would limit my advice to "choose brushless" from maintenance and performance perspective. I don't run my cars much so I would leave it to others to advice on make and model :) :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56390

Sting. I'm happy you got the stuff in good order.

.. but still, 30k RPM, that is insane. Not just "fast" but downright "lethal power tool -fast". Who needs / wants that sort of spin on the rear wheels on a buggy? When would you apply full gas on such a vehicle?

Lars, interesting. You are a true and pure collector then. But which one is your fav? I can tell you my fav is the 540-J (53689) because I know it will fit the SRB any time, without any preps or mods. Several these 'silver cans' just won't fit straight into my Sand Scorcher due to the wire terminals on the motor sticking out a bit. Not even the Sport Tuned motor fits well. But the 53689 is nice and flush on the back, and sits perfectly.

Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56391

Oh yes, there was this ....

Any guesses?

Hmm... many badwords... I'm need more servos, I'm out!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by uncletom.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 years 6 months ago #56392

Ohhh another tg10. :y:
Now you're nitrotom. :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.