Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61625

Thanks Caprinut!! Appreciate the help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61657

Just got this Blitzer Beetle today to flip on EBAY but once I ripped the cellophane of it, I decided to keep it. I really miss the blister pack topped box!! Noticed that some of the sponsor decals although original have silly names as opposed to the authentic companies. Didn't realize it started back then...
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61659

:whistle:

That's super NICE! :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61660

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

I got the Blazing Blazer body !!!!!!!
It’s had some things done to it, but has been well patched up.
A bit more work on my part and hopefully it will look as it should.

It’s a very big body shell. This is one big truck when you’ve got it on the chassis and I haven’t got a wing on it yet ( when I find one ).

I think I’m lucky that the steering column was stilll attached, bizarrely it’s not on the driver figure and steering wheel parts tree. So the chances of finding one of these is remote. It was put on the tree with the wing and front grill.

I’ve got the driver and Flo is really helping me out big time with the rear lights.

I’ve seen Shapeways sell 3D printed copies of all the other missing bits. So if all else fails it’s not going to be out of the question to finish.

Cheers Al
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61662

Very nice Al!!
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61665

It’s a very big body shell. This is one big truck when you’ve got it on the chassis and I haven’t got a wing on it yet ( when I find one ).

I think I’m lucky that the steering column was stilll attached, bizarrely it’s not on the driver figure and steering wheel parts tree. So the chances of finding one of these is remote. It was put on the tree with the wing and front grill.

I’ve got the driver and Flo is really helping me out big time with the rear lights.

I’ve seen Shapeways sell 3D printed copies of all the other missing bits. So if all else fails it’s not going to be out of the question to finish.

Cheers Al

I saw metal roof on ebay for the BB.
For the steering column, you can use the tree and glue it. Or use the one of the wild willy2. I think that it is on accessories tree.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 7 months ago #61667

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Cheers Al

For the steering column, you can use the tree and glue it. Or use the one of the wild willy2. I think that it is on accessories tree.

Hi Flo, I’ve seen a few of those metal roofs / wings. Nice, but expensive and I’m not sure if I’m that taken by them.

Plus just got a big bill to pay on my 1:1 car.
So time to stop spending.

Cheers mate.

Al
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 6 months ago #61682

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Cheers Al

Hi Flo, I’ve seen a few of those metal roofs / wings. Nice, but expensive and I’m not sure if I’m that taken by them.

Plus just got a big bill to pay on my 1:1 car.
So time to stop spending.

Cheers mate.

Al

A big thank you or even merci.
Thanks to Flo my Blazing Blazer has a set of rear lights.
Thank you very much Flo.

Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 6 months ago #61683

You're welcome Al. ;) :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 6 months ago #61684

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Thank you Flo.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.