Ps if you have too many xr311 I am here :p 
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64448

nice
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64463

I've been waiting fo rthis to arrive and show you guys. My first restoration project came! I found a Peugeot 306 Maxi on an ff02 for cheap, bought it quickly and it arrived!I'm very happy as this is the first offer i was able to get! As some of you might remember, I tried a couple of times but it always went bad. This time i got it!The body is in horrble shape, the front end is ruined, the wing has a post cut, the rear bumper has a hole, the paint is on the windows, the stickers are bad and there are holes on the rear and right window. The chassis on the other hand is great! Except for the rims(aren;t the rigth ones), the chassis is in perfect condition and the tires are new. Will get to restoring it asap. I'm already looking at mci decals, the mercedes rims to paint white and maybe a new shell (if i find one). I'll keep you guys updated ...
(its not accepting my photos, i'm going to send this then the photos)
Viva la e po' bom
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64464

Here are the pics as i got it
Viva la e po' bom
Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64465

Dude the 306 merits to be restored. Ask to tbg if they have it in repro.  Generally, if mci has the stickers tbg has the body. Crossed fingers for you
The following user(s) Liked this: TamiyafanTrieste

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64468

It really does deserve to be restored, looking quickly i cant find a body from tbg atm, but i will definetly ask them as it is a beautiful car. Luckily mci has stickers, and i have already found a pair of rims(but a different color). Idk when i'll be able to get everything (since my real life car has been taking my money hahahah) but i will definetly get thi car to the beauty it deserves.
Viva la e po' bom

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64471

With the lockdown, tbg hasn't the lexan. Wich rims you need? Have you a pict of themes?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64472

Ah ok, Nono, i found the rims i need. Thank you, i just don't have the money ahaha(parents wont let me spend too much either hahaha)
Viva la e po' bom

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64473

Sorry I haven't this style of rims here.but  If I find a set in my mess they are for you
The following user(s) Liked this: TamiyafanTrieste

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 3 years 2 months ago #64474

Oh, very kind. Thank you so much!
Viva la e po' bom

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.