Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69311

Yesterday I received this Zakspeed Capri bodyset for cheap.
Got for £25.50 including shipping which is a steal.
The few shops that is selling this bodyset here wants double of that + postage.

The real bummer was there was no Jägermesiter decals in the package, which was the whole reason I bought this in the first place.
The seller said he was going to look in his garage, but he belived he sent them in the package.
Not sure if I belive that to be honest...

This is my third Zakspeed body, hopefully I will have all the 7 livery available in the end 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69316

Nice, finally you got your Ford Capri
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69318

Anyone would think your a Capri Nut :)  What decals were supposed to be with it?  

I had some replacement Lunchbox tyres come today, nice and cheap from JK-RC. Might even order another set. 

But I have my eye on some 2.2 Slick On Road Street Tires  Quite expensive but not megabucks. 

Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, silvertriple, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Last edit: by jord001.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 5 months ago #69319

Decals should be the Jägermeister ones.
I have to order from MCI if the dude can not find them..
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69341

A random spur-of-the-moment purchase arrived today, an M02L chassis.  It's in really good condition, mostly complete, and barely any signs of usage with no scratches on the bottom.
Whilst I'm fairly certain the mechanical controller didn't originally come with the chassis (at least according to the database), it looks new.  So if anything, I now have a spare MSC and resistor.

No idea what body I'll put on it yet.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69342

But I have my eye on some 2.2 Slick On Road Street Tires  Quite expensive but not megabucks. 

Sticky tyres on the lunch box could give some interesting 2-wheeled cornering abilities 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69347

Got some M1.6 nuts yesterday.
4 of those is already used to secure the rear spoiler on my Zakspeed Capri 

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69348

Sticky tyres on the lunch box could give some interesting 2-wheeled cornering abilities 

Mine goes up on 2 wheels if cornering too sharp 
I had different tires up front and they had actually too much grip so I had to swap them for the current ones.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69350

This afternoon I received this 1:24 Würth Zakspeed Capri model kit for a good price (ebay gone silly atm)

And now I have a complete collection of the Zakspeed Capri variants from Tamiya, with Mampe from 1979, D&W from 2004 and the last, Würth from 2013.
I think I would like to continue to collect Group 5 DRM cars.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69354

Nice! I've got it and love it. 
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.