Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70219

You mean despite the fact it will weigh more than a Christmas pudding, They aren't performance upgrades? 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70220

Performance upgrade on a Wild One? Oh, my... Wait!
There is a performance upgrade for the Wild One... It's call Turbo Scorpion :-D

If I compare both, the Turbo Scorpion is an evolution of the Scorpion from 1982. The original Scorpion had already a front end which had lot of possibilities in settings (less on the rear end, however). It was just missing a differential, which came later on as after market parts and delivered standard on the Turbo Scorpion and Tomahawk... Compared to the Scorpion, let's be honest, the Wild One is a toy :-D
Now, I like both the Wild One and the Turbo Scorpion, they are definitively among my favorites. In termes of look they are great buggys, simply, with a lot of realism... And I intend the Wild One to be a toy, nothing else. a toy for the beach :-D

I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70221

😂😂😂
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70222

But the Guide book said 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox, silvertriple, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70223

Yeah, and there is even "High performance offroad racer" written on  each and every single box of rc offroad cars, including the Grasshopper, which means it is highly credible mention, similar as the "Toys they're not" slogan 
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70224

Got my new addition to the family today, a vintage Rowdy Baja. Funny part about this purchase is that I had one once before and really regretted selling it, then I found this one. Upon closer inspection I found that this one WAS the one I sold 6 years ago and it still has the brand new OS 25 motor I installed on it. The cage color and sticker placement nailed it!! Someone took the muffler and the wheel/tire package is different but the rest is the same. This will be a runner so it will need a new wheel/tire package and a little weight up front. Can anyone recommend a good starter and starter wheel for these, I have never run one before....       
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, silvertriple, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70225

Awesome Jim. For your wheeles, there are several sets from mrc on ebay.fr . mrc vintage from rabbit for example. I saw nip tires Yesterday.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70226

Attachments:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70227

Thanks Flo!!
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70228

You're welcome my friend. I hope you'll find
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.