Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70253

I received nothing, and it's actually a problem. :-(
Two weeks ago, I ordered 4 servos on aliexpress, and they were shipped few days after. They arrived in France, the package is marked as delivered by french postal services, but there is nothing in my mailbox.
Upon further inspection of the tracking information and discussion with french postal services, I have now the confirmation it was delivered to address in another french city (and the street name is not even the same). I opened a case with aliexpress and we will see what will happen. I expect an answer by the 22nd. Have paid thru paypal which would be the last resort ultimately...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70262

I received nothing, and it's actually a problem. :-(
Two weeks ago, I ordered 4 servos on aliexpress, and they were shipped few days after. They arrived in France, the package is marked as delivered by french postal services, but there is nothing in my mailbox.
Upon further inspection of the tracking information and discussion with french postal services, I have now the confirmation it was delivered to address in another french city (and the street name is not even the same). I opened a case with aliexpress and we will see what will happen. I expect an answer by the 22nd. Have paid thru paypal which would be the last resort ultimately...

I've ordered many items on Aliexpress already and until now they arrived safely at home.
Let's hope that this case will be solved easily. 
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70263

Yeah, we'll see...
In the meantime, I received some parts for the Samurais from 2 different origin.

A NIP roll cage, some rear arms and some front knuckles coming from Sweden, and some almost new front wheels (there is a small scratch on one, but that's ok as it is not too much visible).
I still need to find a pair of rear wheels (and it appears it will be really difficult to find).

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70264

Wahooo Marc. Never had chance to find new parts for my sam resto. Only used ones and for tires, I never found one. Congrats my friend. And can't wait to see your resto. That will remind me a hard resto.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70265

Let's be clear, once you have the good contact, it may be easy, as long as the guy has what you need. For the wheels, it is much much more complex, as there is not much of them available on the market... I've asked my contact if by chance he do have Samurai wheels, but he don't have any, unfortunately.... I'll keep looking to find a rear set...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70266

My friend still has the rims I am still searching tires for him. And front and rear rims tires aren't same size. That's the problem.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70267

It's starting to look a bit like I'm a gambler and buy everything I like
but the prices were really not high! one more time one more time one more time!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70268

I'm perfectly aware of the size issue. The problem is not to find tires that can mount on those rims.
At the rear you can mount Kyosho Legendary series Scorpion or Optima/Javelin tires
At the front, you probably can glue Tamiya Front Hotshot or Super Hotshot tires...

The problem is to find similar design tires for Front and Rear.
If only the oval blocks were existing in different rear size (internal diameter), that would be easy.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70269

I love the acto and the rc bag poebe.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 months ago #70274

I opened a case with aliexpress and we will see what will happen. I expect an answer by the 22nd. Have paid thru paypal which would be the last resort ultimately...

Good luck.  The dispute process with AliExpress is vry bad.  There is no way to talk to a human and their automated processes are flawed, to say the least.  I spent a year trying to get my case solved.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.