Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70275

I opened a case with aliexpress and we will see what will happen. I expect an answer by the 22nd. Have paid thru paypal which would be the last resort ultimately...

Good luck.  The dispute process with AliExpress is vry bad.  There is no way to talk to a human and their automated processes are flawed, to say the least.  I spent a year trying to get my case solved.

Well, we'll see. As said, I opened the case with all the evidences I could collect (I even have the address the package was send thanks to la poste), and will wait the outcome. I can't see how they would not approve my case. The seller maintains it is still in transit and I should wait and cancel my case (although la poste says my package is delivered to another address, which he did not even bother to check). I'm just thinking this is a scam, and they are buying time. The case is opened and will be kept open, until resolution. and in case Aliexpress doesn't take it correctly, the next step will be to use paypal. Let's see what happens within the next 5 to 6 days...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70284

I'm perfectly aware of the size issue. The problem is not to find tires that can mount on those rims.
At the rear you can mount Kyosho Legendary series Scorpion or Optima/Javelin tires
At the front, you probably can glue Tamiya Front Hotshot or Super Hotshot tires...

The problem is to find similar design tires for Front and Rear.
If only the oval blocks were existing in different rear size (internal diameter), that would be easy.

A combination that I'm said to be working with original rims is with Schumacher racing block front Tyre in 2.0 inches and Kyosho Legendary series Scorpion/Tomahawk/Beetle tires...
Front : www.racing-cars...at-pr-t693
Rear :  Rear Tire(Medium/2pcs/w/Inner/Scorpion2014)SCT002MB - KYOSHO RC

Flo, that maybe of use for your friend :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Last edit: by silvertriple.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70285

Thanks marc
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70289

Yeah, we'll see...
In the meantime, I received some parts for the Samurais from 2 different origin.

A NIP roll cage, some rear arms and some front knuckles coming from Sweden, and some almost new front wheels (there is a small scratch on one, but that's ok as it is not too much visible).
I still need to find a pair of rear wheels (and it appears it will be really difficult to find).

Look very similar to some old-school 5-slot mags 
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70303

Only sensor cable is missing for the Wild One, as the sponsor stickers arrived today will complete what I have already. They are nice quality...

And finally got some white marker specially for tires marking, if the envy of doing it comes...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70304

screenprintdigital?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70305

Yes, screenprintdigital
The quality is nice, and they are precut as well (which is really appreciable)...

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70321

Something a little different arrived for me today, A pretty clean Kyosho Quad Rider :) These are the sellers pictures as it is currently disassembled from shipping, More to come :) 

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70332

Wires for my Bigwig MSC resto came here the other day.
Exactly what I wanted. The other braided wires out there is too glossy to look right.
These has white isolation under the sleeves just like the orginal Bigwig MSC wires 

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

Last edit: by caprinut.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #70350

Got a few smalls for my TA02 Carbon/TA02T projects today.  
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.