Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72180

Yeh, I've also seen them advertised as 23T, 25T, 27T.  Looking on the box and motor there's no indication of what the specs are. Just the nice "dyno" chart on the box.

The word "Tuned" could imply they are just tweaked versions of standard motors.
They may even go so far as do a "binning" process like Intel and it's "k" chips.

Then i did find a vague post on TC that mentioned the 4-digits on the body relate to wire size-num turns. So the motor i have has 7525, which would be 0.75 wire 25 turns.

Either way, I'm intrigued and will do some fwd/rev comparisons with a silver can, and see if there's a noticeable difference.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72190

You-g bumper for the Hotshot II has arrived

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72255

Bought a TT02R for another BMW and Abarth wheels for the m-06 chassis arrived today.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by Lemsko.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72256

Yeahhh nice find. And the abarth rims are equipped with rallye blocks tires. 
where are differences between tt02 and tt02r?

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72259

It comes with alu parts, ball bearings and oil shock absorbers.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72266

I had an R a while back and liked it a lot. Nothing else to buy but the body. Nice !!
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72268

Few parts I luckily catched at incredibly low prices arrived yesterday, mainly for the Ninja/Coors/Shogun project...

First a lot of parts in which is there is some gears and diff for the Ninja/Coors/Shogun, some Samurai parts, and some Marui 2WD parts (i'll get on those later on :-) )...

Then a Ninja body set, found on ebay early this week, for less than the price of a TBG reproduction body... I did not even thought twice before clicking buy... I was missing stickers for the Ninja. This means I'll have a shelf body and a runner body. For the runner body, i'll build masks from a scan of the original stickers...

I have a a Super Wheelie waiting for me with a friend in an unknown state. I'll get it probably in the second half of August. In the meantime I have found a set of wheels

And the parts coming into this lot I received maybe very useful for this Super Wheelie. But there is some details about Marui history that are called back by some of those parts...

Both set are also for the famous MT60-RC09 Mitsubishi kit which appeared in Marui's 1986 catalog and which was never released. I have parts for a car which never existed :-)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72328

1st i wanted to buy transparent colored petg filament for the glass parts, after the disaster with the Formfutura filament i decided, i stay with my clear petg and use transparent paints to tint the glass parts.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72337

The Final result of the HSII rear shock tower By Knight Custom's has arrived 😊 Mine will be given the ultimate test at the 2022 Castle Hill Vintage Festival in Sydney this September 😊

www.shapeways.c...4CI1SIzxt0

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 8 months ago #72338

wow, they look amazing. How much you had to pay if i may ask?

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.