Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Clearout 10 years 8 months ago #23315

Im thinking of letting this early monster beetle shell go as i already have a vintage blitzer beetle shell going spare i can use to rebuild my monster beetle and i really dont have the time to repair the two tiny little hairline cracks on the nose section on this. its otherwise perfect and would be a very easy repair if you have any bodywork skills. Im not sure of its value make me an offer but i dont want to give it away. Id prefer uk to save on postage as im skint at the moment. thought id offer it here before it visits ebay.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23334

Bodyshell now sold only have the servo's and servo cover available now pm me if your interested but they are on ebay now too ;) :y:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23335

HI!... I'll send you pics of the shock arms tomorrow. I lent my camera to a buddy and he'll be bringing it back tomorrow.

Neal.

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23422

Still waiting HP :whistle: :whistle: :silly:

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23424

HI!... Sorry, my buddy didn't bring my digital camera back till this afternoon. Taking pics in a bit.

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23426

Clearout 10 years 7 months ago #23429

Nice B) how do we proceed what are your terms of trade :laugh: ill have to look in to postage to the US

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.