Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted rear tyres (now sorted) 10 years 7 months ago #23608

Evening all ;) As the title suggests I would like a pair of good condition Hopper/Scorcher rear ribbed tyres if anyone has some they would to trade?

I'm not a greedy guy so this is what I have to offer for them, The MRC 772 Receiver, servos and battery pack(not the controller) all working and may help you completed a period shelfer or 2 Acom's IC-AS1 sevos complete but untested or Futaba FP-R2GS receiver and FP-S4 servo not working but good period pieces
It's up to you 1, 2 or all 3 items? Thanks Andy

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #23648

Oh well, I spent my $22 then :)
Attachments:

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #23658

:( Andy I need relatively same parts for my hornet. Edou gifted me rims but I ohmit that the tires I wanted to put on was glued on the academy rims :cry: .
I have a pair of old kyosho tires and I will test them. Maybe can they be pretty on. :lol:

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #23662

the tires I wanted to put on was glued on the academy rims :cry: .

Hey Stingray :) You "CAN" safely remove glued tyres without damaging them :ohmy: All you need to do is boil them :blink: How about I write an article on it :y:

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #23665

;) I test it today Andy

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #24029

:woohoo:
Andy Your method is perfect 2 minutes in boiled water and now tires are on my hornet with good rims

Attachments:

Wanted rear tyres 10 years 7 months ago #24041

Nice one mate :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.