Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32664

As some of you are aware I recently picked this up with a job lot of RC's, unfortunately the more I look at it the less excited I am about it :( So I would like to offer it up for someone who would love it :y: I'm open trade offers, something in the 1st 100 is where I'm looking but no f1 style's. If I don't find a suitable trade then I may list it for sale but not before time. Of course I don't mind fixer uppers :laugh:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32665

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32666

And If this helps, I narrowed down the top 100 :ohmy: ;)
(Red triangle means no thanks :) )

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32667

:cry:

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32672

Part of me would quite like the challenge, but TBH the thought of paying actual money over & above shipping costs for something in that state turned me right off :(

On the plus side, seeing your diagram of what you'd like to swap it for made me laugh - a lot. Any harder & I think a bit of wee might have come out :silly:

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32679

Part of me would quite like the challenge, but TBH the thought of paying actual money over & above shipping costs for something in that state turned me right off :(

On the plus side, seeing your diagram of what you'd like to swap it for made me laugh - a lot. Any harder & I think a bit of wee might have come out :silly:

Why does this not surprise me :dry:

I am wholly aware the something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it be that money or a trade, I wouldn't realistically be expecting champagne for beer :huh:

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32680

Even narrower :P remember I am not limited to these, just a wish list of sorts. I am a fan of the TA chassis cars too :y:

Attachments:

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32684

HI!... Andy, if the time comes you want to sell it for cash LMK. I'm interested.

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32688

Hi Andy,
May be I should trade my Edai Grip 1/8 scale Martini Porsche RSR :ohmy:

Or my Edai Grip 1/8 scale Lamborghini Countach :huh:

Last edit: by yellowcat.

Tyrell 58003 9 years 2 months ago #32689

Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.