• Page:

TOPIC:

I am looking for article writers! 12 years 1 month ago #7971

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
As the tile says, I am looking for article/blog writers in order to increase the number and quality of articles here on TamiyaBase.com.

I am looking for articles, reviews, etc that suits the type of articles already present in the Blog section .
Anyone with a special expertise or interest concerning vintage Tamiya should now unleash their potential, and get published on TamiyaBase.

Your articles could be related to more or less any aspect of this hobby, technical, design, documentation, reviews, etc, etc as long as it is vintage Tamiya. There is no requirement to the number of articles you produce, one or a hundred, or anything between is ok.

This site is, as you know free of any charge, so I am not in the position to pay for any articles. But, all writers will of course be credited as writer of their article(s).

I will get involved in approving the topics you suggest, approving the articles and do necessary editing, but, again, you will be credited as the writer, of course.

You should be familiar with working on a PC, and writing in English. The articles will be reviewed before publishing, and you may rely on me sourcing images for your articles. If you have good pictures yourself, you can of course use them. I am looking for genuine articles, not something cut and paste from the net.

If this sounds interesting for you, please contact me and we can discuss.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

I am looking for article writers! 9 years 3 months ago #32512

• larbut
  • larbut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Owner
  • Owner
I'm reviving this request again.

Contact me at webmaster@tamiyabase.com if you're interested.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.