Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 8 years 6 months ago #35769

Yeahhhhhh!!! The ta01/02 are my favorites too. fiable and multiple purposes chassis.
If you need another home for the celica don't hesistate I have exactly a nice place for it near my bed :whistle:
My best plays times were with my clio ff01 and my ta02 rs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35932

Well I've been exceedingly busy renovating the main bathroom at home :S , That been said I did manage to grab a moment for myself and assemble the last of my ORV chassis's to fit my alternative bodies ;) . I now have 5 of them rebuilt with finish work on the bodies to do :blink: , I still need to rebuild my Original Brat plus build the re-re Brat in the cupboard :whistle: . So the collection consists of 7 grey ORV chassis with 4 Brat bodies, 1 Holiday buggy body, 1 034 Lancia body, 1 Sand scorcher body. :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35933

I begun the dismantling of the fav one. removing the paint in the dot4. spares need other bath. Some of red spares are whitened and will receive a good lay of red. :huh: maybe. The trans looks to be in very very good condition. Maybe a good rewiring for the technigold.

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35934

Well I've been exceedingly busy renovating the main bathroom at home :S , That been said I did manage to grab a moment for myself and assemble the last of my ORV chassis's to fit my alternative bodies ;) . I now have 5 of them rebuilt with finish work on the bodies to do :blink: , I still need to rebuild my Original Brat plus build the re-re Brat in the cupboard :whistle: . So the collection consists of 7 grey ORV chassis with 4 Brat bodies, 1 Holiday buggy body, 1 034 Lancia body, 1 Sand scorcher body. :)

:blush: what want to say ORV? I know shame on me :blush: :blush: :blush:

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35935

Running thru piles of leaves with my lunchbox and GF01
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35936

:angry: :( :cry: I brocke my new m02 rear shocks supports.... what the idiot boy :angry:

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35937

Yesterday I had two of my Boomerang wheels out in the sun for some hours, soaking in H2O2, Hydrogen peroxide.
I could only get hold of 3% solution, so after 4 hours there was only a slightly noticeable change... :(
I will keep on the next days with bright sun, but it's really the wrong season for this...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35939

Yesterday I had two of my Boomerang wheels out in the sun for some hours, soaking in H2O2, Hydrogen peroxide.
I could only get hold of 3% solution, so after 4 hours there was only a slightly noticeable change... :(
I will keep on the next days with bright sun, but it's really the wrong season for this...

Is it the heat or the UV that makes that work?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35941

Principaly the uvs but h2o2 can accélérateurs the process.

What did you do today? 8 years 5 months ago #35942

Dont forget to post a stick next to the wheels, the moment they turn white it probably will start to snow. :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.