Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37226

... Any idea if those Blackfoot stickers on eBay any good? :-)

Don't do it - they're awful :sick:

Try mciracing.ca/pr...ody-decals instead.

:)

i

Really? even just for a runner?

Note: The MCI-decals are also on ebay, and they are good. :cheer:

I would avoid the other suppliers on ebay.

Ordered

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37234

:laugh: sunny saturday I cleaned up my balcony. Now it is ready for the spring and receive flowers
Attachments:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37235

:laugh: sunny saturday I cleaned up my balcony. Now it is ready for the spring and receive flowers

I know I'm down under but i'm sure that photo isn't supposed to be upside down :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37236

:blush: oups. The tablet was upside down too.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37238

Had another good cleaning day in the shop while the wife was out at a baby shower :P Our rubbish bin is just about full now :ohmy: so I'll have to wait till Thursday when it gets emptied before I continue the throw out ;) I have just started on the RC stuff and have 12 old RC bodies to go (I don't now why I keep old ones when they get replaced :blink: ) Also I installed some shelves A friend gave me a couple of years ago and displayed the model cars my Father had collected :) No Pictures of the shop till I'm finished but heres the display.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37324

Had time tonight & I wanted to finish some little things :) Finally fitted the new body to the BD8sc :blush: Then I serviced the ESC fan on my Glamis Fear & although I didn't get them complete, started the rear shock rebuilds :y:

Attachments:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37332

Completed the rear shock rebuilds on the Glamis Fear, now she's ready for 4 days of beach action next weekend :) Then I buttoned up the radio in the Monster Beetle before having a quick spin around the back yard, under the safety officers watchful eye :laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37336

The glamis tires are very fun. Idéal to trap the dog's .... :side: :laugh:

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37339

Been installing, updating and applying settings...

Got tired of always getting by hoping my computer will survive so made an offer on eBay for a decent backup machine.
Couldn't quite afford the original asking price and there wasn't a "make an offer" with the listing but he accepted anyway!
From Britain - finally an English version of Windows again. So much easier to google than Dutch as well.
Not the heaviest desktop for gaming or anything but it does have a nice little 3rd gen quad core i5 in it.

:cheer:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Edou.

What did you do today? 8 years 1 month ago #37343

Been installing, updating and applying settings...

Got tired of always getting by hoping my computer will survive so made an offer on eBay for a decent backup machine.
Couldn't quite afford the original asking price and there wasn't a "make an offer" with the listing but he accepted anyway!
From Britain - finally an English version of Windows again. So much easier to google than Dutch as well.
Not the heaviest desktop for gaming or anything but it does have a nice little 3rd gen quad core i5 in it.

:cheer:

Ah computer speak, It's all Klingon to me :laugh:

Suq jIDoy'be' offer vaj chenmoH reH Suq pong taH De'wI' tul decent HablI' chach ebay.
ngoDqoq luHar original asking 'ay' maq couldnt 'ej pa' wasn't offer je listing QutwI' 'ach laj ghaH anyway!
pa'vo' britain-tagha' tera' version windows jatlhqa'. ghur Dov'agh vIrur google puS dutch je lu'.
nice loQ 3rd gen quad botlhDaq i5 chaq wej heaviest desktop gaming pagh anything but 'oH neH 'oH.
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok, Edou, stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.688 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.