TOPIC: What did you do today?

What did you do today? 2 months 6 days ago #46190

Wow 3 days!! Wonder what kind of crazy paint that was? :laugh: They already look better just being black.

Myself I have been trying to sort out my work area and get a project or two on the go. I was reading somewhere that it is OK to have a bunch of interests and its best to try and set times to work on them with out distractions so I am trying to set up a couple of different areas to work, so I can have one project ongoing in each to keep things flowing. You know how it goes...you start something thinking you have everything you need but then part way in you find you need / want something else, so you order / look for it and pack up the current project to work on something else while you wait....then a couple of years go by and you open up the box again and try and get back at it.......I have to many projects like that so this way I can ( hopefully ) get some stuff finished! :)
I think it is in the putting it away that I loose sight of what I was doing and before I know it I have too many other things on the go and.... well you get the idea ;) ;) I hope this works and I will be posting some project photos soon...
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

What did you do today? 2 months 6 days ago #46193

Rims were badly painted in red. 3 days because I ohmit to wash them. :D

We have all unfinished projects in a box.
And the winter is comming. We need something to do. ;)

What did you do today? 2 months 6 days ago #46207

• Manotas
  • Away
  • A Real Powerhouse
  • A Real Powerhouse

stingray-63 wrote: And the winter is comming. We need something to do. ;)

Hmmmm, i guess i will need a few winters to finsih all the projects :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

What did you do today? 2 months 6 days ago #46208

I should use the winter to check my cave. Keep and sale some rcs. The room is too short now to stock correctly my treasures.:blush:

What did you do today? 2 months 6 days ago #46209

Winter is coming, our hobby will go into hibernation.

A great solution, not so far from our summer stuff, this is one healthy alternative: GTI Club Supermini Festa , or of you like flying then Planet Harriers

There's always action around the corner, and the corner is always in your home.

What did you do today? 1 month 3 weeks ago #46302

This week I worked on a scale model. The alfa Jägermeister I bought with the spares the fav and the manta ray. tamiyas are always so cool to build.
Attachments:

What did you do today? 1 month 3 weeks ago #46328

• VCR
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
I'm having some reliability issues. Today we had 30 minutes driving and another 30 minutes looking for parts ....

Last Edit: by VCR.

What did you do today? 1 month 3 weeks ago #46330

Wow...
Last Edit: by stingray-63.

What did you do today? 1 month 3 weeks ago #46336

Typical German car, as soon as you drive it it falls apart :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

What did you do today? 1 month 3 weeks ago #46338

:D try a Renault Sander :D :D

I ended the alfa tonight
Attachments:
Moderators: Jonny Retroandyaus
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds