Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46419

Hey all, I have been restoring this MK1 Hotshot for a local guy who isn't the rebuilding type ;) It was missing a few bit's but generally in good condition. He wants to keep it as a runner so we have called it the Survivor shot B)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, VCR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46420

Woohaaaaaa ... too nice.

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46422

Wow, looking good Andyaus, nice to know it is going to be a runner too, they should all be runners :)

I thought I would share my project too, in my on going effort to get my space sorted out better, it was time for a new paint rack! :cheer:

I just made it from some thin panel off cuts in the garage and painted with some metalflake blue spray left over from painting a bike frame a couple of years ago so one less half full spray can on the shelf too :) .
Many years ago when I first switched to Tamiya acrylics I quickly out grew my old paint storage rack due to the size of Tamiya's bottles so I created a smaller version of this, it was one bottle less in width and only 5 shelves high. I thought that would be enough for the rest of whatever :laugh: but time marches on and paint bottles add up and a couple of years back I had outgrown it and the extras were piling up at the back of my work area, taking up space, some ended up in a drawer too but then I caught myself picking up colours I already had because I did not check the drawer first!
So this should solve the problem for now, still a bit of room to grow too :silly:

Ok, now on to the next project!!
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Edou, AndyAus, VCR

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46424

Wow. Pretty nice Willy.

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46425

I rebuilt the mantaray, wich will be a trash runner and workes on my tl01 modena
Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46428

So, I prepared the modena for an article for my blog and like the winter arrives, the winter hour too.
I repolished my pt cuiser headlights. The pictures don't give a real difference but the gain is several meters of light focal.
Before very cloudy (not realy seing)
And after treatment

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46431

Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: oldwilly

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46433

Nice rack !

And it’s a T size!

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46445

... time for a new paint rack! :cheer:

Nice rack B) :)

Seeing how well that came out I was tempted to have a go at one myself - but I have no wall space left :(

What did you do today? 6 years 5 months ago #46452

Ya,
I understand about that. I did keep it in the same space the old one was but did need to move a couple of hangers out of the way....that lead to more shifting and next thing I know I have re-arranged most of the wall above the bench! :laugh:
Its all good, I did gain more space down on the table now that the paint jars aren't there....
On to the next project.....:whistle: :whistle:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.