Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46810

Called past a buddies house and picked up a pressed parts bag for this "Vintage One" Rebuilt the shocks and bolted some parts together :)

I also made a battery door post for the "Franken One" as it's a FAV chassis but I am using the WO FRP battery door. Completed the final setup of the gearbox and painted the plastic mounts, Once they dry I will install them a make the mount for the spare wheel. I'm waiting for some other bits to arrive for it.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46812

I made an ad for my 58001 ... :(

I never get that complete
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46814

Let it snow.

The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, AndyAus

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46815

Beautifull. :y:

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46818

Hey that looks like fun!, we had a bit of snow but it melted again, yard just looks wet and dead now:( Won't be long till it stays for the winter though. That reminds me I need to work on that RC snowmobile I picked up......perhaps some tire chains for my hilux too:)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46819

SO....I also got around to installing my other new shelf, if you remember back on page 99 and post 45185 I built some opening closet door shelves for one end of my new room and now I have built these at the other end...........................

Sorry it did not fit in one picture it is about 8 feet long and the room is too small to get it all in the frame. I am quite pleased with this one, sorry for no build pictures, it fairly basic using 1/2 plywood and biscuit joints with some acrylic sheet sliding doors to keep the dust at bay :)
This one was built to hold a variety of items including RC's and Corgi's ( old habit ) and some static models, just all part of my quest for organizing my life long collecting habit :laugh: :laugh: Good luck with that! But is really nice to see the boxes up and not in the closet anymore. I think there is one more small shelf left to build and that is it for awhile. Got to get back to the work benchand finish some cars....
Later dudes! B)
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Manotas, stingray-63, AndyAus, VCR, HugoBiermann, goldfish999

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46829

Very nice display oldwilly!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46859

Spent a couple of hours in the Workshop this morning with Bailey in a front carrier :) Made some great progress on the rear of the Franken One :)

Attachments:

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46861

Looking good Andy,

I really like that alloy on the sides, makes it look more business like. And the hammer tone paint is a nice touch too.
BTW, I think I have found a perfect blasting media for my sandblast cabinet, it is a very fine aluminum oxide, 270 grit and apparently that is a course grit for etching glass. I will let you know how it goes shortly as it's on its way. :y:

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 4 months ago #46862

Yes I use Alu oxide with a little fine glass :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.