Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47750

That's fine Sander. It is too funny.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47759

I'm still ambivalent about the "Dancing Rider" ... I mean it's good to see Tamiya doing something other than yet another lexan body on a TT chassis, or inevitable dulled down re-release or re-hash, but I can't help feeling that it looks a bit parts bin special, and that more development time could have made it look a bit more Kaneda's bike from Akira and a bit less "Campus Cops".

And the name - just because I love the soundrack music & landscapes in Brokeback Mountain, it doesn't mean I think it should provide inspiration for RC vehicle names :whistle:

Re:What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47807

I actually wanted to get a SNES classic now that these are back in store but uh oh right next to it was this

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Edou, sol959, Purple_rob

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47810

I've still got a regular SNES :whistle:

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47811

:laugh: I sold mine a bit over a year ago plus an N64. Kept the Megadrive.

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47812

:laugh: I sold mine a bit over a year ago plus an N64. Kept the Megadrive.

Saw a megadrive for sale the other day in cash converters used to love playing sonic the hedgehog
Being trying to find a copy for the Nintendo wii
Neil

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47814

I kept my atari 2600, master system and the mega drive. I loved to play to sonic and cool spot. I kept my game boy to. I bought several yearq ago a micro mega drive with a lot of plays inside and wireless controler like the wii.

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47815

Also got a Sega game gear as well
But needs re capping there are only
£6 on eBay but they need them soldering to the mai board
Neil

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47816

I'm still ambivalent about the "Dancing Rider" ... I mean it's good to see Tamiya doing something other than yet another lexan body on a TT chassis, or inevitable dulled down re-release or re-hash, but I can't help feeling that it looks a bit parts bin special, and that more development time could have made it look a bit more Kaneda's bike from Akira and a bit less "Campus Cops".

And the name - just because I love the soundtrack music & landscapes in Brokeback Mountain, it doesn't mean I think it should provide inspiration for RC vehicle names :whistle:

Hey there,
I would need to agree with this, and the Brokeback Mountain reference just cracks me up :laugh: It's about what I was feeing when I saw the preview for it :unsure: , but you are right it is not just another body shape on the same tired chassis. Thanks to Waterbok I will say seeing the kit all spread out does make me think more of the possibilities....
Did you mean something like this guy...

Hmmmm...that would definitely look better, perhaps a custom body is in order.....
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Attachments:

Last edit: by oldwilly.

What did you do today? 6 years 2 months ago #47833

Tonight I puted shocks on the swift
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.