Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60121

Just bought a Tamiya Bruiser kit from WAH WAH Model shop in Hong Kong (reputable place) and just got an email form them stating all mail services have been suspended indefinitely. Anyone else buy there and get this??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60130

TBH I hadn't even heard of them :(

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60153

I have definitely bought from them in the past but not recently, Worldwide shipping at the moment is an issue from some countries. I have been buying Motorcycle parts to finish a long term project, and an exhaust from New Zealand sat at Auckland airport for 3 weeks because of no flights leaving, Yet I managed to get a few Items from the UK to my door in that time ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60155

Thanks Andy. Funny how that happens. I too got a couple parts for my muscle car quicker from the UK than right here in the US.

Given what other folks are having to go through, I'm not going to complain about waiting a bit. :)
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60157

My country wont ship to USA and Canada atm among other countries.

But from what I've been told, parts from Asia that is shipped with DHL is about the only ones that arrives fast ish.
The rest is going on the slow boat if sent at all, can take months.
Just heard someone finally got a small package after 3 months.

I have ordered a few parts from UK lately, and they usually take 10 days or so to arrive here in Norway.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60158

I am waiting a parcel since 12 days France to France. Confinment and covid doesn't help.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60159

Good point Flo. Things are starting to ease up here in New Hampshire.

Hope you get your stuff soon. Can't wait for my Bruiser to get here, its only a re release but I didn't want to re mortgage the house. LOL

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60168

I am waiting a parcel since 12 days France to France. Confinment and covid doesn't help.

The Spanish say "Manyana": "tomorrow", or more correctly, some unspecified time in the future.

The British say "When I get around to it" - again, some unspecified time in the future.

The French postal and courier services don't have anything with that same terrible sense of urgency ;)

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60169

The Spanish say "Manyana": "tomorrow", or more correctly, some unspecified time in the future.

The British say "When I get around to it" - again, some unspecified time in the future.

The French postal and courier services don't have anything with that same terrible sense of urgency ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60172

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
I’ve had to post some work stuff from the UK to the US and a couple of RC bits to Europe and getting them out of the UK took about 10 days.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.