Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fusion Hobbies 3 years 9 months ago #61240

Afternoon
Do Fusion Hobbies still trade, placed an order but haven't heard back, tried ringing and not able to leave a message. Tried the contact form and still nothing

Cheers

Dean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fusion Hobbies 3 years 9 months ago #61241

Afternoon
Do Fusion Hobbies still trade, placed an order but haven't heard back, tried ringing and not able to leave a message. Tried the contact form and still nothing

Cheers

Dean

I know that for long periods over the last few months their website has had a message saying something like they've disabled all forms of payment while they catch up with orders...

I've bought lots of stuff from them in the past (pre-Covid) and I've only ever spoken to a couple of different people, and AFAIK all items are supplied to them by the importer (they don't hold stock).

My guess is that they are just very busy & can't keep up with responding as they would like to. How long have you been waiting?

:)

Fusion Hobbies 3 years 9 months ago #61246

not mega long 7th July i placed the order online

Fusion Hobbies 3 years 9 months ago #61247

not mega long 7th July i placed the order online

Well i see what you mean - if it had been 48 or even 72 hours I would have said wait a bit longer, but that's stretching things a bit... Could be hols, sick leave?

Their Facebook page is still active(ish), and they have a lot of eBay listings with no -ve feedback so I don't think they've taken your money & run ;)

IDK, try again Tuesday? (Because who want to deal with this kind of thing on a Monday).

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: Racing393

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.