Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36261

Hi I've been messing around with RC cars since 1980. I begged my folks for a Sand Scorched but they got me the F150. I drove the heck out of it. When my older sister got The Frog so I started driving that one. Then came The Blackfoot man, what an awesome RC truck that is. Some time around then I got a Big Bear. After a long time my buddy got a Juggernaut and I needed one BAD so, I got a Juggernaut 2. After I got married my wife got me a pre-release Lunchbox. The bug got me again, and soon came home a Super Clodbuster. The last one to be brought home was a Wild Willy 2 for my daughter(Santa brought it to her) and that is where we are now. I'm so glad I never got rid of any of them! Now I'm in the process of rebuilding and thrashing again with my wife and daughter.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36262

Welcome on board :)

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36265

Welcome on board. Your f150 looks very nice.

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36266

Welcome juggnutty!
You have a nice collection and your story seems similar to a lot of us here (memories from the 80's brought back).
I hope to see updates from your family's fun with RC :)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36270

:laugh: You have a chance that your wife love rcs ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36273

Welcome To the forum, Great story :y: I wish I had been in a position to keep my childhood RC's :pinch: I'll look forward to you build threads B) Along with the frog, Blackfoot & a customized F150, I completed a Bear Bear restoration for a buddy :) Those little Datsun bodies are great B)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36282

They sure are. I lost one arm of my driver somehow so he is sitting in a box. I saw someone 're cast them a few years ago on eBay but haven't seen them since that is tho only thing I need for mine. I still have the box and directions for it too.

Hello from Chicago 8 years 3 months ago #36283

The F150 body I bought on eBay about 10 years ago and that's how I got it I was going to repaint it but now I really like how it looks. I'm waiting for a front body mount I asked a buddy of mine who is a machinist to make me one but I think he's to busy right now, since he does work for me for free,I don't like to rush him and I know it'll be perfect when I do get it.

Hello from Chicago 6 years 2 months ago #47754

nice

Last edit: by juggnutty.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.